What we collect
We may collect the following information via self-filled-in forms on The Company’s website:
· Customer information (Name, address, phone number, location, email…etc).
· Copy of valid Commercial Registration.
· VAT Registration Number.
· Copy of a valid industrial license (if available).
· Copy of the owner or the General Manger ID Card.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We will use this information to provide the customer with our products and services.
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
How we share the account information:
The company will collect the account information that the customer insert through the company website and share it with the departments of the company to provide the services and the products. We also may share data with controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security and legality of our products and services; and to protect the rights and property of Alsafwa Cement Company and its customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes user name and the password restricted access to data.
International Services and Account Data
In the process of exports operations and to help us, we may transfer your personal information to our group of companies or to third parties around the world When your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your personal information.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about this policy or about the use we use for your information you contact us through www.safwaportal.com .
Alsafwa Cement Company Sumou Building
King Abdulaziz Rd, PO Box 52904, Postal code 21573 - Jeddah
+966122346209 Tel: +966 (12) 220-4126